I can’t believe it’s already December! How time flies…and how I now feel so rushed to find lots of goodies to put under the tree!
I spent the Thanksgiving holidays with Ascanio's family, and passed lots of time with his adorable four year old sister, Olimpia. As you can image, between afternoons of coloring, biking and singing "You Are My Only Sunshine," we drew pictures of Santa Claus, wrote out our Christmas wish-lists and brainstormed cookie recipes we want to leave out for our favorite bearded visitor and his reindeer.
Unlike Olimpia's list, which included the latest toys, Cinderella coloring books, a new puppy and a pink bicycle, mine was composed of all things for the domestic goddess and her home - beautiful new pillows and vases, stark hand embroidered linens, candles, earrings, clutches and bath and body oils. All of which, Ascanio would say, I desperately need like another piece of pumpkin pie!
Here is my Christmas wish list – hint, hint, nudge, nudge – a list that I thought could be a super gift guide for you, the domestic goddess, or another one in your life!
- At Home in the Garden, by Caroline Roehm
- Two Toned Marble Serving Board
- The Lady Lychee Cocktail Mix, by the American Juice Company
- Pink and White Cotton Thread Clutch, Cristina Soriano Lifestyle (contact me!)
- Biarritz Dinner Napkins
- Bud Vases
- Silver Leaf Hurricanes
- Amaryllis Bulbs
- Indian Pashmina
- Portable Fireplace Candle
- Faux Fur Hot Water Bottle
- Turquoise, Amethyst, Clear Quartz and Rose Quartz Earrings
- Molly Graham Design x Hallie Eubanks Art Bespoke Pillows
- Beaded Sandals
Happy shopping, and gift giving!!!